Tuesday, October 23, 2012

In Sync

Lately life has been hectic and throwing obstacles in my way. Testing me, my emotions, my physical capabilities, and my mental state. Needless to say I have been stressed for a while and I'm ready for a break. 

This past weekend Master and I had to go out of town to His cousin's wedding. Honestly, I was dreading this weekend, and have been dreading it for months when I found out about it back in early April. Our relationship has been doing well, but our dynamic has been hindered and kind of flickering in and out, much like that of a light that has a short in it. 

This weekend felt nothing short of a test. Master's parents (mostly His dad) had been down our throats this past weekend, but that is not the most important part. What is important is that because of His parents acting incredibly immature and overbearing, this brought us closer together. Emotionally and physically. 

Saturday afternoon we ended up ditching our homework to go out on a date in Midway Kentucky, where we were staying. We ate at a restaurant called The Grey Goose, and their food was amazing. We got to talk and laugh over a nice lunch and for once we felt like we could really be ourselves. We were in a town where no one knew us, and it was nice being able to say "Master" and "Sir" out loud. No one seemed to notice, and if they did, they really didn't care. 

At one point, we were left by ourselves at the rental house we were staying in, and we took full advantage of that. Master was standing in front of me and I made no hesitations of taking His cock out and taking it deep into my throat. I had been longing to have my holes filled by Master, and waiting no longer became an option. 

I licked, sucked, and swallowed around His cock and before too long, Master had me pinned to a chair, throbbing and rocking in and out of me. It had been the first time in over two weeks we were finally able to be together like that. With pent up sexual frustration, it was a matter of minutes before we came together, flooding one another with our spirits and emotions. I felt alive and my stress began melting away. Something I really needed.

On Sunday, we left early and once we came back home, we had the house all to ourselves for the whole day. Again, we took full advantage of this and engaged in more sexual activities together. After two whole weeks of no sex, little time for our dynamic, and no time for each other, it felt like everything was being pieced back together again. 

Master was showing His dominance again, and this only made me want to submit to Him more. I've even noticed that I'm calling Him "Sir" and "Master" a lot more in person, which is something He has always wanted of me. This has given us positive results. Master has been thinking of more things for us to try in the future, and He wants to condition me more on anal training and working on my posture, my body, and the way my body responds. 

There is a side of Master coming out that I have been waiting to see for a while now, and I'm pleased with the results. I hope we continue to get back in the swing of things, and I hope His new plans for me really works out. 

It really feels like everything is falling back into place. I couldn't be happier with Him and how things are starting to work out again. 

That is all for now, as Master is treating me to ice cream and cuddles since I'm finally not drowned in homework and externship stuff. ^.^ Hope everyone's weekend went well.

~*~Anastassia~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment