Monday, October 15, 2012

Trying To Stay Positive

"The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be." - Marcel Pagnol

Truthfully, I was going to make a post today about how shitty life has been this past week and vent to all of you, but then I saw this quote that my friend shared on FB, and even though I have not talked to him at all for the last week and a half, and even though he probably doesn't know it, but this spoke out to me so much that it wasn't even funny. 

Yes, this week has been horrible, what from what happened between Angel and I, to a bunch of other crap, but honestly, it could be a lot worse. 

What happened between us was amazing and I wouldn't change it for the world. What happened this weekend will be forgotten in a few days and new opportunities will arise. What happens in the future could potentially be better than anything that has gone on recently and life will get better.

Right now it may seem like things just aren't going my way, but I have faith that some day soon something awesome will happen and this week will turn around and get better. I hope that this post can be a reminder to anyone who may be having a bad day that things may be rough, but hold your head up high. You're going to make it through. 

~*~Anastassia~*~

3 comments:

  1. Anastassia, you are amazing. I am not exactly sure what all may be going on in your life right now, but I do know that you are a good person, with an amazing heart. I love yah lady, and I am very proud to be able to call you friend. I know that this post was a sign of you looking up and staying positive, but this also reminds me, to do the same. Those last words you said, are completely true and I will hold them very dear to my heart after today. We will make it, one step at a time hon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Willow. That means a lot to me. You're a wonderful friend too and I'm blessed to have you in my life. Can't wait to see you sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete