Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Announcements For Followers and Lurkers. ♥

Hey everyone! Just wanted to drop a line to all of my followers and my lurkers. Thank you all so very much for taking the time to read what I have to say and for bringing a lot of traffic through here. I put in a lot of hard work into this not only for myself, but for you all as well.

I don't say it a whole lot, but I really do appreciate every single one of you and I'm thankful that so many people care about what I have going on in my life. Also, a huge thank you to those of you who have reached out to me and comforted me and have offered advice and encouraging words. You know who you are. ;D

One other thing before I end this, I have a poll up on the right side of my blog. Please take the time to vote on it and give me some feed back so I may make this blog just a little more better. As I said, I do this for my readers as well, so I want my readers to get the most out of my blog as they possibly can. 

Thanks everyone. Hope you all are having fun reading about my journey and I hope your lives are going well. Till next time. 

~*~Anastassia~*~


2 comments:

  1. Hi Anastassia

    I'll have to admit Me & Jess have been lurking rather than commenting. We both still love your blog though. We'll both definitely try to comment more often though.

    Hope you're doing well and we'll definitely do the poll.
    Kara XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ladies!! I love my lurkers just as much as I love my commenters! Thank you for voting and talking to me. Hope all is well with you two! <3

      Delete