Wednesday, December 5, 2012

CWS Challenge #2: I Know I'm About to Suck His Cock...

Spanky's second challenge is to write 55 words on when we know we're about to suck on a cock. So as I promised to not be a disappointment and do these challenges, here is my entry on this.


His hand grasped my chin and gently pulled my head up to look into His piercing eyes. "I know you want it, slave. Beg."
I persistently did so, not only did I plead with my words, but with my eyes and body as well. With the slide of His zipper, I knew I had won my prize.

So that is 57 words. Guess I'm a little of an over achiever, then. lol

To see the other entries from CWS, check out this link and see what everyone else had to say. ^.^ 

Not going to lie this was a little challenging for me as I tend to type in a lot of details and filler words, and this made me actually think so that I could get the point across a lot faster and in a simpler way. Thanks to Spanky for posting this challenge, and a thank you to Kitty the Submissive Wife who was the one to have come up with this idea.

~*~Anastassia~*~

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Ive been trying to figure out how Im going to do this one in 55 words! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried very hard. I was two words over the limit. I still have faith that it can be done. lol

      Delete