Thursday, December 13, 2012

It's Over... At Least For Now.

Well, for those of you who have been following me for quite some time now, my finals are over and so is my schooling. I am now a Medical Assistant, and after April when I take my Certification Exam, I will be fully certified. 

Final grades are in and I have three A's and one B on my final report card. I'm definitely okay with this and I'm just happy that this is all over. At least for now. 

To clarify, I don't plan on stopping here. I have been throwing it in my head of what the next step I wanted to take is, and my decision is final. I wish to become a Physician's Assistant. Pretty much I will be one step below an actual doctor, doing just about the same things a doctor does. I don't know how long it will be before I can finally reach this goal, but I plan on getting it done before I die, if the fates grant it. 

So as this chapter in my life come to a close, all I can think of is just feeling extremely accomplished and ready to move on to the next thing in my life. I have so much I want to do, and it feels like I have very little time, but I have faith that everything will work out and my goals will be met.

Thank you to everyone who gave me well wishes and cheered me on. It has meant so much to me, and I hope I can continue sharing my journey with all of you. Take care!

~*~Anastassia~*~

4 comments: