Saturday, December 15, 2012

Toy Review Saturday: Icicles!

Hello everyone! This is my third Saturday in a row of doing toy reviews. I hope everyone has been enjoying them, and if you have any suggestions, please feel free to post them in the comments.

Today's review will be of the two icicles that I own. Both are similar in size and shape, hence why I'm doing both of them in one go. 

The one here on the left is actually the first icicle we ever purchased. I love the ridges around the whole length of it. It gives amazing sensations and is easy to use. The one on the right is our second purchase of the icicles. It's a little bit smaller, but has those same ridges, just in pink! (I love pink) 

The pink one also is slightly hooked at the top for use of a G-spot massager. It is wonderful and really reaches that spot very well. The pink one also comes with a vibrating pill that can be inserted into that loop at the bottom so that it can vibrate. The vibrator has 10 different setting on it as well. Something I really love about both of these, though is that they can be put in the freezer to chill to give cold sensations during insertion, or if you do not like cold, this can also be dipped in warm water for a while so that it can warm to nice temperatures. After all, it is made out of glass, so it can be versatile. 

Pros: 
  1. Ribbed (for pleasure! lol)
  2. The pink one has the G-spot massager
  3. Can be put in the fridge/freezer to chill
  4. Can be placed in warm water to warm it up.
  5. Made of thick glass so it's not easy to break.
  6. The pink icicle comes with that vibrating pill that has 10 settings on it.
Cons: 
  1. It is glass so it does not have any give, as say a silicone toy may have.
I hope you all enjoyed this review!Have a great weekend!

Also, before I end this post, Master and I purchased the body wand this evening, so there will definitely be a post about that here in about a week or so. ;D

~*~Anastassia~*~

4 comments:

  1. Very interesting. We only have one dildo of this type (our very first) and haven't used it in a long time. Maybe it's time to get it out again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Master and I have several icicles and we love them. My favorite is the one on the right while his is one that has a lot of bumps and ridges. I love how easy they are to clean compared to other toys we have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, they are very nice and the clean up is so easy. Definitely one of my favorite things about them.

      Delete