Sunday, December 9, 2012

Play Party Fun and A New Hat

Last night was Master's birthday (WOO!) and He decided it would be okay to spend it with friends at a play party. We met quite a few new faces and even saw some old ones. It was like a big family reunion with lots of naked people and lots of kink action packed into one night. We had great food in the midst of amazing company. 

I didn't do a whole heck of a lot of playing, but Master and I did start off our night with a beating scene.

During the beating that had ensued, I remember drifting off into my own little world and slowly the sounds of chatter and excitement from others around us had disappeared and I could barely hear anything at all. All I could hear was my own whimpers barely escaping the ball gag in my mouth, the sound of the crop swinging down on my bare bottom and I faintly felt my own drool trickling down on my arms.

I was truly in a head space all of my own and it wasn't until the beating stopped that I snapped out of it. I took my blind fold off and looked at the table I was lying on and that was when I noticed just how much I had drooled all over myself and the table. It was literally everywhere. I don't think I have ever drooled that much during a scene ever before. 

After the initial shock was over, I sat down on my butt and that was when I felt the stinging pain jolt through me. I reached around to touch myself and I felt actual welts on me. I've never really had welts (that I can remember) so this really made my evening. A huge smile crept across my face and a friend of mine nearby started laughing at me. She said it was cute how I drooled more and more and that I was so excited to have welts on my ass.

After a little bit of after care and cleaning off the space we used, I ventured around the room to talk to some friends and meet some new ones. Panda and Angel had showed up to this party and with them they brought the hat that Angel had knitted for me herself. 


Isn't it cute?! ^.^ Purple is one of my favorite colors and she definitely did not disappoint. Which I had no doubts anyways. (If you want a hat like this, check out her etsy shop. She does amazing work and has very good prices. She also knits other things too, so click the link above and see what selection she has).

After talking with them, I ventured over to watch some friends doing fire play on one another, and I could not resist having that done on me as well. After they were finished, I asked my friend if she could perform fire play on me as well, as we had never been able to play with fire together, and thankfully she agreed to it. 

I'm telling you.. she is amazing. That is not to dispute that Master isn't great either, but she is just great. It's like she is using the fire as her paint brush and the human body as her canvas to create a wonderful work of art. I had so much fun lying there as she drummed on my body with the fire wands. Fire play is absolutely one of my favorite things in the kink world and I can never get enough of it.

I have no idea how much time had passed, but by the time she was done, I thanked her and Master and I packed our things and left. We had grown very tired and Master was about ready to crash. 

This morning we slept in a little bit, and sure enough, I still have a few welts left on my ass from last night's beating. So I'm pretty much beaming with pride over here.

I hope everyone had a great weekend, but now it's time for me to get back to studying for finals. Take care you lovely people!! <3

~*~Anastassia~*~

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful time! Daddy always laughs at me when he gets me to where I get the goofy "after-beating" grin. There's something so... empowering? validating? just plain awesome? about being able to take that much and wearing the "war wounds" around afterwards, isn't there?

    Good luck on your finals!

    ~bunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree with you on that!! And thank you for the wish of luck. I appreciate it and need it right now. lol

      Delete
  2. That sounds like fun! I cant wait to go to a play party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Play parties are awesome. I have met a lot of my friends there and they are just great company all around. I hope you have fun when you go to one!

      Delete