Saturday, December 8, 2012

Toy Review Saturday: Horse Hair Grass Flogger

This particular toy right here was made for Master and I by a friend of ours. It may not look like much, but this can be used as a stingy type toy, and it can also be used as a tickler. The amount of sting really matters on how fast and hard you swing. In my opinion, this can be used on anyone who likes just about any level of sting type pain. Honestly, I find this toy very relaxing when being hit with it.




My favorite thing about this particular flogger is that it can be used to enhance sensations. For example: Master likes to use this on me after He's beaten me with a crop. So this flogger, when hit by it after getting a nice spanking or beating prior, can enhance the pain and thus causes a bit more of a stinging sensation. It is deliciously stingy and I love it.

As I said before, it can also be used as a tickler, so taking it and gently sliding it over the body can cause a nice tickling sensation as well. Which I also find relaxing and a good add to foreplay. 

There is some slight maintenance to this toy, as it is made with horse hair grass. We have to use a particular type of oil on the grass to keep it from drying out and becoming brittle. The good part about that is that only has to be done a couple times out of the year, and it doesn't take a lot of oil to maintain it. 

So now on to the pros and cons list to finish the up! ^.^

Pros:
  1. This flogger is versatile and can be used for stinging pain and for a soft tickling sensation.
  2. The flogger is a very light toy and is easy to swing.
  3. Can be used with other toys to enhance sensations.
  4. Very low maintenance. Only requires oil 2 - 3 times out of a year.
Cons: None

Truthfully, I have no complaints about this toy what-so-ever. It was a wonderful gift from a friend and I hope this toy lasts us a lifetime. ^.^

~*~Anastassia~*~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment