Monday, March 28, 2011

Whippings and Laughter.


When I say "whippings" I mean full on you have a crop or a cane smacking hard against your bare ass. The reason I bring this up is because I had something happen to me not too long ago that has never happened before.
Master and I were scening and I had previously told Him that I wanted Him to go full force on me. Master has never gone full force and I just REALLY wanted to know how it would feel. So long story short, Master whipped me as hard as he could without permanently damaging me and the next thing we knew, Master had broke the thin cane across my bottom. It hurt like a BITCH, but what made it so odd was that, not only was I not crying from this, when some pain usually does cause me to slip a few tears here and there, I was LAUGHING. I hardly ever laugh at Master's strikes, and it didn't help that we were both trying to be serious.
It certainly didn't tickle, and it really wasn't funny, but there was something odd about how my body was reacting to the pain I was receiving. I was filled with joy, instead of.. well "fear" is the best way to put it, and I just couldn't stop laughing. My ass was bruised for three days after that and it hurt to sit, but I just don't get it.
I took this from a post I made on fetlife. I made this post and the only thing I took out was my question on if anyone else had ever experienced this.
I brought this up today because I have been thinking about it off and on for a while now and I ended up asking the group Pain Sluts on FL about this. What answers I got and another group got for the same type of scenario kind of surprised me. I learned that a LOT of people experience this sort of thing, and it is mainly because of an endorphin rush. Most of the people who responded to either post said the same things. Typically if there is laughter going on then there is nothing to worry about it it typically means that something is going pretty right. 
What they meant by this was that if you're laughing while being whipped really hard, that there is nothing wrong with laughing. And even if you don't laugh, that doesn't mean the Dom/me is not giving a good dose of a whipping either.
Anyways, I posed this because I found it highly intriguing, and wanted to share it with who ever is reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment