Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I Finally Did It! (Quick Update)

In my last post, I spoke of getting myself enrolled in college. Well, I did! I'm officially a college student and I will go in next week to enroll for my medical assisting classes! I'm so excited! I really can not wait to start studying in less than two weeks and get my degree. I really am ready for this step in my life and I'm ready to put forth my best efforts. This is going to be hard, but it will be so worth it in the end. 


On top of that, Direct TV called me today while I was out and they want to schedule me for an interview, so better income! YAY! I can finally quit Kohl's and say "Bye bye Bitches!" and "Kiss my ass!" Seriously, I am done with them. 


Anyways, that was my quick update, I hope this all goes well. Wish me luck!


~*~Kitty~*~

2 comments: