Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Master Works!

Today is Master's very first day on the job. Thanks to His father, He got a job working with His dad at Mayne Framing. Master has worked there before, as in helped out when they were under staffed, but He was never really employed there. At least Master has it easy starting out and He knows what to do, for the most part. I'm really excited for Him and this brings us one step closer to getting a place of our own together.


Today, I'm going to try and make a dinner for Him so that when He gets home from work, He will have something delicious and hot to eat. I haven't quite decided on what I will make Him yet, but at least I have till 5pm today to figure that out. All I know is that He will more than likely be surprised and pleased. (He doesn't know I'm planning this).


Master is thinking of working somewhere else though, as the place He really wanted to be employed at called the other day and He wants to try and set up an interview with them. What ever decision He makes, I pray and hope that it all works out for Him.


I'm sure Master will have a great day though, as nothing really ever gets Him down, and He got a blow job from me right before He had to leave. ;D Hopefully it will be a "lucky blow job" and He'll be alright all day. Haha


Anyways, this was just a quick update. Till next time.


~*~Kitty~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment