Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sleep Over At Master's House!!! (Explicit Details)

Let me start off by saying that last night was AWESOME! And that there will be some explicit details. =P PARENTAL WARNING IS ADVISED! <3


Yesterday evening, Master and I were hanging out at His place when His parents mentioned they were taking the camper out to a nearby camp ground to stay the weekend. They invited us out, but we decided that we were going to stay out there tomorrow, and spend the night to ourselves. While helping them take the kayaks out to the camp ground, we were talking and ultimately decided that last night would be the night that I would finally be able to stay the night with Master by ourselves. 

After we parted ways with His parents, we headed straight for my house to pack and "stay the weekend with His parents". My mom agreed, no problem, and before too long, we were on our way back to Master's empty house.


The plan was perfect!

No parents. No dogs. Just Master and I in the house all by ourselves.




We started our night late, around 10pm. We headed straight upstairs to the bathroom where we got undressed and got in a nice warm shower. Taking showers with Master is always a nice treat for me. I love seeing his naked body all wet and soapy from cleaning Himself. Plus it always smells good in there. 

After we dried off, we headed to the bedroom where we got ready for sleep. Of course, you can't have a sleep over with your Master without having a little bit of fun! It wasn't before too long that Master and I were kissing passionately and touching one another. He slid my panties off my hips and start rubbing my clit, gently with his fingertips. Occasionally He would dips His fingers deep into my cunt, and then pull them back out to rub my clit some more. 

After a little bit of heavy petting, He went to the closet and grabbed a condom. I watched as He slid it over His cock and slid Himself over top of me. 

What happened next was possibly the best sex we've had in a long time. His moans were loud in my ears and so enticing. His kisses so sweet and deep. His soft skin rubbing up against mine, and our scents combining into one powerful scent. It wasn't regular sex. This was passionate love making at it's finest, and it was bliss.

As we came together, I felt our bodies tense up together, and it felt as if we were one and the same. 

Shortly after we cleaned ourselves up, we curled up in the bed and fell asleep curled up next to one another.

This morning, was awesome. It was so nice being able to wake up next to Master's half naked body and nuzzle up against His chest. I could still smell last nights' sex on Him.

When we had talked in the past about getting a place of our own together, we agreed that every morning I could, I was to wake Him up with a blow job. Knowing that today would end up being just like any other, I did just that. I felt that he was already halfway hard, and I slowly inched my way down to His partially erect cock. I placed my lips around the tip of His cock and slowly slid it all the way into my mouth, gaining a nice sigh deep from His throat. 

Almost as soon as I started sucking on Him, His hips started to rock and His cock was fully erect. 

Sadly, He didn't get to cum, as we had to get dressed and make it look like I had never stayed the night, but we did have a nice breakfast this morning of sausage links, eggs, and waffles, so that kind of makes up for it.

Tonight, we'll actually be staying the night with His parents in the camper, so as to not look like we lied to my mom. I'm sure it will be fun.

Anyways, YAY for sleep overs, great sex, and morning blow jobs.

Today and last night gave me a great look at what our lives will be like here in the near future, and I have to say that I'm going to highly enjoy it. I really can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment