Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hair

I don't know what it is about me, but ever since I was a little girl I have always wanted to be a red head. It's not that I didn't love my natural dark brown hair color, because I do, but I feel that red suits me better. I started dying my hair when I was 16 and I seriously have not turned back ever since then. My hair has been black, dark blue, purple, and red. I've had my hair the color of red for over a year now, and no matter how many times I tell myself that I'm going to let my natural hair come back in, I dye it red again.


I think I have a problem.


An addiction to dying my hair? 


All I know is that something is up with me. I almost feel like it's something deeper. Not like I'm trying to change my identity or anything like that, but a part of me feels that with my regular hair color, I seem so... dull. I mean, it's a common color. A natural color, and it's dark. Maybe I want that to forever change because my natural hair is dark.. like the old me used to be...


I sound crazy....


I know Master likes my hair both ways. Hell, He didn't even mind when it was purple. In a way, I dye my hair for Him as well. I know that He likes me as a red head. Not necessarily "better", but He just really likes how I look with red hair.... 


I'm just sitting here thinking, and my roots have been showing for over a month now and every time I see them I just get slightly frustrated and I have this urge to go out and buy another box of dye and take care of it. The only reason I'm not doing that is because I'm trying to save money. That and I want my hair to be healthy and such. I have a feeling I'm killing my hair, and I love my hair.


This sounds so weird coming from me....


I don't know.... I'm a little confused as to what is going on with me. I think this goes beyond me being a "quirky" person....


~*~Anastassia~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment