Monday, September 26, 2011

Productivity

Today has been a very productive day, and I just want to say that I am very proud of myself. My mom had asked me last night, before going to bed, to wash the dishes for her sometime today before I left the house. I took it above and beyond. I felt that since my mom has done so much for me over the past years, and because she is paying my way in school, she deserved a break, and a treat. 


I cleaned most of the bathroom. It only took me about an hour and a half, but that bathroom sparkles and shines now, much like you'd see in a commercial for cleaning products or something. (By the way, I freaking LOVE that Mr. Clean magic eraser sponge. It held up pretty well, and really got the job done. I highly recommend it). After cleaning the bathroom and making it look nice again, I headed into the rest of the house where I took out some of the trash, and I gathered up unneeded junk in the house and took it all outside to the trash cans. Next, I tackled the kitchen. I washed all the dishes, dried them, put them all where they belong in a tidy fashion, and thought to myself "why stop here?" I ended up cleaning the stove top, the counters, the outside and inside of the microwave, and as if that wasn't enough, I took care of laundry. Needless to say, mom was very proud and happy to come home to a cleaner house this evening. 


It was nice seeing that put a smile on her face and to hear the thanks she was giving me. Today has been a good day.


~*~Anastassia~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment